Menu

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Clarification

Hey Guys, i just wanted clarify something. When i sent the original email it was an effort for me to begin to get organized. I want this to go as smooth as possible and i needed something to get me started.

PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT I AM ASKING ANYONE TO CONTRIBUTE!

I wanted to put the menu out there to get ideas and start planing stuff out. I apologize if you felt like you had to contribute.

I know it's pretty cheesy to ask you over for a dinner party and then tell you to bring you own dinner.

2 comments:

  1. No worries. I am not much of a party planner but can make a mean salad. This is my way of helping and making Tana's bday special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. Tana was making me nervous about having lists and being prepared so i jumped on email without really thinking it through. When i went back are reread the email it sounded like i was making it like you had to bring something.

    ReplyDelete